Miami Private Hospital’s 8 bed overnight facility is the only hospital that is purpose-built for the management of venous conditions and Lipoedema surgery in Australia, and arguably, the world.
Our team will provide you with an Information Pack outlining all you need to know about booking and undergoing surgery, as well as how to prepare and what to expect after surgery.
- Your surgery will be performed at Dr Lekich’s purpose-built Miami Private Hospital. The location of the hospital on Australia’s Gold Coast, means our overstate and international patients find it a pleasant and convenient location to recover after surgery; among beaches, nature, restaurants and abundant accommodation options. Conveniently situated on Gold Coast Highway with easy access for you and your support persons, using public transport and direct road access.
- Miami Private Hospital is licensed by Queensland Health and has the highest level of accreditation underpinned by a full medical advisory committee. Dr Lekich is the Chief Executive Officer of Miami Private Hospital and a member of the Advisory Committee to ensure the highest standard of surgery is met in this specialised hospital for Lipoedema and Venous surgery.
- As this is a licensed hospital there are no limitations to the amount of fat that can be removed, such as the 2.5 litre limitations on plastic and cosmetic surgeons performing these surgeries in an out-patient setting.
- Miami Private Hospital offers specialist anaesthetists monitoring and administering twilight sedation to ensure the availability of all levels of anaesthesia requested by the patient.
- The hospital’s onsite ultrasound service allows for pre- and post- operative scanning by expert sonographers.